San Diego Car Accident Attorneys
Speak to a San Diego Car Accident Attorney Before Settling With Insurance
Car accidents can happen very suddenly and in a matter of moments, your life can be changed dramatically. At the law offices of Bender Kurlander Hernandez & Campbell in San Diego, we understand that an unexpected turn of events can be stressful as well as painful, either to you or a loved one who has been a victim of a car accident.
It’s important to have a qualified attorney representing you. Insurance companies often want you to settle quickly for a reason. Once you settle your case, it is officially closed. So, if you have further medical bills in the future or other problems that arise from your injuries, you will be stuck with those bills.
This is why it’s important to discuss your options with an attorney who will negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company to help maximize your claim for the long-term damage and loss compensation you will most likely need.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Our legal team works with automotive, medical, and economic experts to help investigate your accident claim and establish the full value of your deserved financial recovery.
We also have extensive experience with all types of product liability cases, including SUV rollovers, roof crushes, and defective airbags or seatbelts.
Please call our law firm to schedule an appointment to meet directly with one of our attorneys by calling 619-842-3232. Call as soon as possible after the accident, so we can start to gather important evidence regarding your case.
It’s important not to discuss your case with anyone else (especially insurance representatives) before speaking with a personal injury attorney at our San Diego office.
We help our clients on a contingency fee basis exclusively, which means we don’t get paid unless you get paid.
Over 20 Years of Accident Injury Case Results in Southern California
- Some of the most common types of car accidents include rear-end accidents, which can result in serious neck and back injuries for the front seat passengers.
- Side-impact car accidents are also very common occurrences, involving drivers who are distracted. They happen mostly in intersections.
- Head-on collisions usually result from drunk drivers or people driving under the influence of drugs.
- Some of the more serious accidents involving semi-trucks or commercial vehicles result in serious or catastrophic injuries because of the size and force of these larger vehicles.
- Read more about our Verdicts and Settlements here.
We are here to help you fight the insurance companies and maximize the compensation that would prefer to minimize or deny.
We Answer Your Questions and Concerns Right Away
We are one of the best car accident firms in San Diego County, and we care about our clients. Please call us now at 619-842-3232, or send us an email.
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian and Bike Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Back & Neck Injuries
- Head & Brain Injuries
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Shoulder & Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims and Disputes
- Rental Scooter Accidents